Wednesday, December 16, 2009

After Life Teaser #1

here is a teaser of my new play "AFTER LIFE" tell me what you think


Scene 1

A figure sits at the lone desk down center. His first lines address the audience.

Duncan

I can barely remember what happened, I was sitting alone at home, staring down the barrel of my father’s pistol, I was about to pull the trigger.

(Pauses, Duncan Stands)

I couldn’t take the pain anymore, the constant antagonizing pain. So I pulled the trigger, everything went dark; I could hear my mother in the background screaming my name DuncanDuncan. Next thing you know I’m walking through this door

(Duncan Points toward door)

Guess this is hell, funny, thought it would be hotter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...this is good, B. Makes me want to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks it was for a compition but im getting it copyrighted to sell

    ReplyDelete